Department At A Glance
Sharad Institute of Technology Polytechnic, Yadrav was established in 2008 and Department of civil Engineering is part of the institute since its inception. The departmental activities embrace planning, design, construction and management. The department has developed strong interaction with the construction industry. Many of the faculty members have completed their post-graduation. Besides high quality teaching department is actively involved in consultancy. It undertakes industrial consultancy work as a part of its interaction with industry and also organizes seminars for professional interaction. Many of our alumni hold prestigious position in leading academic institutions, industry and government. The department contributes to the interdisciplinary academic and various activities of the institute.
- “To excel in Civil Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.”
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
Program Educational Objectives
- The student will be able to succeed in their career by pursuing higher studies.
- The student will be able to exhibit sound foundation in domain knowledge.
- The student will be able to demonstrate professional skills through effective communication, teamwork, multidisciplinary approach and ethical behavior with concern to society and environment